Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend.

So another weekend has passed and I must say I really enjoyed myself.
Friday night Mum, Dad, Jamie and I had a lovely dinner and drinks at the local pub, Jamie and I stayed there late into the night drinking & dancing.
Saturday I celebrated two birthdays, Firstly Megans 18th (Jamie's cousin) we had an amazing lunch with all of Jamie's family, so much delious food! Then that night I went to Emma's to celebrate her 19th birthday with a nice bbq, some pool and lovely friends.
Then on Sunday Teegs and I ventured to the Gold Coast for some fun adventures! We watched Pirate Pete sing, shopped at Pacific Fair, made entertaining videos, watched a guy on a moterbike try and kick Teghans car whilst going 110 on the high way haha and had sweet potato chips from KFC!

So it was such an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment