Saturday, April 16, 2011

House Warming.


Ah, another weekend is about to end and it has flown!
Friday night I attended a lovely house warming for Tiff Lexi Tyler and Steve, it was such a good and messy night! Paid for it in the morning! Haha.
Saturday Jamie and I ventured up to Maleny with His sister Mel and her partner Chris, having a horrible hangover it was it enjoyable for me haha but was a lovely drive apart from the million stops for road works!
Jamie and I hit up the local footy club on Saturday night and watched the boys play, even though reggies and A grade both lost was still good to catch up with some friends from school.
And now as I sit at home watching The Hills I wait for time to tick by before I start work. Hmph.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment